Networking and Business Development
Networking is a fundamental component of business. The Chamber offers varied choices for meeting other members of our local business community in both professional and relaxed environments.
- Networking. Networking opportunities to informally present your products and services to other Chamber members and guests at Chamber activities, special events and meetings. Bring lots of business cards and share.
- Speaker Series. Members are given preference on reservations to our luncheons and meetings featuring knowledgeable speakers on timely topics directly affecting your business.
- Business After Hours. Members may showcase their businesses by hosting “Business After Hours” for fellow members and invited guests. Send staff to Chamber events as a great low or no cost reward.
- Member First. Our “member first” policy enhances the exposure of your business to the many individuals and businesses contacting the Chamber.
- Mailing Lists. Members receive special rates on the purchase of the membership mailing list and on certificates of origin.
- Workshops and Training. Members can participate in Chamber sponsored workshops, training and special projects.
- Visitor Center. Membership in the Chamber leverages funding and support from the Happy Valley Adventure Bureau to keep the Train Station office open inexpensively full time and on weekends as an indispensable information and referral point-of-contact for the benefit of the business community, visitors and area citizens.